Join Our Newsletter
Why Work With Us?
Putting You At The Center Of Your Planning
Before you engage an estate planning lawyer to help you plan for the well-being of your family and loved ones, there are questions you need to ask. You need an attorney who will listen to your unique family situation and your concerns. You need an attorney who will ensure that the estate plan you put in place will really work when your family needs it and won’t end up just a pile of worthless paper after you are gone.
If what you want is to know you have a plan in place that will work when your family needs it, will keep the people you love out of court and out of conflict, and will keep your assets out of the hands of the government, then Flores Legal Group is the right choice for you.
Here are Some of the Ways We are Different From Most Other Estate Planning Lawyers
1. All of our fees are fixed fees agreed to in advance. At our initial meeting you will choose the level of planning and fee that works best for your family, so there will never be any surprises.
2. We keep you informed and make sure your plan works when it is needed. We do not just prepare a set of legal documents for you and send you on your way. We make sure your assets are owned in the right way, we make sure your children’s well-being is properly planned for, and we ensure everyone you have named in your plan knows what to do if anything happens to you.
3. We review your plan at least every three years for all clients. We foster a lifetime, ongoing relationship with our clients. Throughout your life, things change: you change, your assets change, your family changes, and the law will definitely change. When planning with us, your plan will keep up with those changes.
4. We have a process for helping you make sure that your assets are titled in the right way, both now and over your lifetime, to make the planning process incredibly easy and painless for you and your family.
5. We help you get your legal and financial house in order by helping you make smart choices about things like buying insurance, saving for college, and planning for retirement so you never spend more than you have to or get taken advantage of by unscrupulous salespeople.
6. We specialize in legacy planning because it’s about a lot more than money. We believe that planning is about much more than just the transfer of your financial wealth. For each client, we walk you through a process to help you transfer your most important personal wealth to your loved ones, including your intellectual, spiritual and human assets - who you are and what’s important to you.
Our Planning Process
We know that beginning your estate plan is a big step. Our process is designed to ensure your confidence in the planning process each step of the way, and our planning process is the perfect combination of efficiency and warmth.
Every decision is carefully reviewed with you and yet the entire process stretches out only eight weeks. You can feel confident knowing that within eight weeks of meeting with us, your family could be totally planned for, protected and not at risk of being stuck in court or conflict if something happens to you.
Whether you have an existing estate plan that requires updating, or you need help to create your estate plan, our process is the same.
1. Family Wealth Inventory & Assessment.
After scheduling your appointment, you will receive your Family Wealth Inventory & Assessment and other important information that you will want to review and complete prior to your personal Family Wealth Planning Session. Your Family Wealth Inventory & Assessment is your pre-session “homework.” We ask that you complete and return your homework to our office at least three days prior to your Planning Session so that we have time to review your information and provide the most valuable counsel we can during your Planning Session. Feel free to call the office at any time if you need assistance completing your homework or if have any questions at all.
2. Your Initial Meeting: The Family Wealth Planning Session
Our planning process begins with your Family Wealth Planning Session, which usually requires 2 hours. This is your opportunity to get educated, informed and fully empowered to make the right decisions for the people you love. During your Family Wealth Planning Session, we will walk you through exactly what your loved ones would have to do and where your assets would go if something happened to you today. You will then be able to determine if there was anything about what would happen today that you would not like, and you will get clear on what you would want to happen instead.
We will help you to choose the planning level and fee that is right for your family. We have three different planning levels to accommodate your needs, ranging from $2,000 - $6,500 and YOU get to decide which planning level best protects you and your family. Once you choose your planning level, we will then help you design a plan that will give you the peace of mind of knowing your family will be taken care of in the event the unthinkable happens. Once your plan has been designed to your satisfaction, you will return to our office about a month later to sign your newly prepared estate plan. At this point, your family and your assets will be totally protected in the case of your death or incapacity.
In Most Law Firms, The Relationship Ends After Signing the Documents, but we see the signing of your estate plan as the beginning of our relationship with your family. This is where our law firm is very different. After you sign your estate plan, we don’t simply send you on your way and wish you luck for the future. Instead, we create an electronic record of all of your legal documents so you can easily access them anytime you need to in the future and then schedule our next meeting with you. At this final meeting, one of the most important meetings of our process, we help you:
- Ensure your assets are owned in the right way (you can have the best set of legal documents, but if your assets are not owned in the right way, it has all been a waste).
- Make sure everyone you have named to take care of you, your children, and the money you are leaving behind knows just what to do if and when something happens.
3. Legacy Interview Included with Every Plan
We believe estate planning is not just about transferring your financial assets and personal belongings. It’s equally about capturing and transferring your valuable intangible gifts: who you are and what's important to you – your values, insights, stories and experiences. Through our video recorded Legacy Interview, you can give your loved ones the most precious gift – a lasting expression of your love. That’s why at Flores Legal Group, LLC we make it part of our planning for every client to help you capture and pass on more than just your money. We help you capture who you are and what’s important to you.
4. Free Three-Year Plan Review Is Included with Every Plan
With each of our estate plans we include a complimentary three-year review to ensure that as your life changes, so does your estate plan and to confirm your assets are held properly for maximum protection.
Let's Get Started
Schedule a free 15-minute phone consultation to learn more about us and get a few preliminary questions answered, regardless of whether you need a new estate plan or it’s time to update your existing plan.
Thanks for your interest. I know you have a lot of options when it comes to legal planning. Flores Legal Group, LLC has been the trusted partner of Waukesha area residents. I look forward to meeting with you. Schedule today!
I highly recommend Flores Legal Group for estate planning. We learned so much from Pam during the process - important things about our lives and legacies that we'd never have known without her insight. We are grateful for the meticulously crafted plan we now have in place as a result. We truly understand the why and how of our decisions - and view it as an investment in our legacy.
Flores Legal Group, LLC
204 Windsor Drive
Waukesha, WI 53186
DISCLAIMER: No information you obtain from this website or its content is legal advice, nor is it intended to be. You should consult an attorney for individualized advice regarding your own situation. No attorney-client relationship is intended or formed by your viewing this website or downloading and using the content, forms, tips or information kits found on this website. No attorney-client relationship is intended or formed without a fully-executed, written agreement to enter into such a relationship. Client testimonials or endorsements do not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter.